The Concert Halls Of Europe
Hosted by Peter Thomas
30 Sept – 13 Oct 2019
Tour Time and Peter Thomas have partnered to bring you this exclusive music appreciation tour to Europe in October 2019.
Peter warmly invites you to join him on this inspiring and informative musical journey through Europe. Delve into the rich musical history on offer as you walk in the footsteps of famous composers; explore the sights and enjoy sharing Peter’s love and extensive knowledge of Classical music.
• Attend concerts in famous Concert Halls.
• Take behind-the-scenes tours.
• Visit Schoenbrunn Palace; Mozart’s birthplace and much more!
• 14-days in country; European Tour Manager throughout.
• 4* Hotel; Executive touring coach.
• Daily breakfast; 6 dinners included.
Peter Thomas is a leading conductor & educator who often contributes to concert radio programmes. Known for giving fun & accessible pre-concert talks, Peter’s regular conducting gig is as the musical director of the acclaimed Auckland Symphony Orchestra.
Booking your place on the tour
Places on the tour are limited to a maximum of 30.
Please contact Tour Time for further information, full terms and conditions, and to reserve your place.
CALL US ON Phone: 0800 86 87 84 or complete the form below to register your interest.